Aller au contenu

Mon devoir est-il correct ?

Anais44

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

Je voudrais savoir si mon devoir d’anglais est correct S.V.P. Je dois l’envoyer comme e-mail à mon professeur.

Hello, during my holidays, I went to visit the Reunion basins by car, which said, Beef basins, Esperance basins, and many more, they were all very beautiful! the next day, I went to the beach with the family. During the other days I was out with my educator, we went to the beach with some friends, we had to eat there, It was a great day! During the holidays I should go to the campsite, but in the end it was canceled because one of the educators had the covid. Then I stayed at home for the rest of the day, the weather was nice but I didn't go out, there had been some thunderstorms but no rain.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour Anaïs, bienvenue sur e-bahut !🙂

C'est du bon travail, bravo ! 👍

Hello,

During my holidays, I went to visit the Reunion basins by car, which said, such as <(tels que) Beef basins, Esperance basins and many more. Nouvelle phrase>They were all very beautiful! The next day, I went to the beach with the my family. During the other days I was out with my educator, we went to the beach with some friends, we had to eat there, it was a great day! During the holidays I should have gone <(*) to the campsite, but in the end it was cancelled because one of the educators had the COVID. Then I stayed at home for the rest of the day, the weather was nice but I didn't go out, there had been some thunderstorms but no rain.

<(*) Si tu as voulu dire => j’aurais dû aller… 

• E-Bahut

Bonjour Anaïs,

Puisque tu es revenue ce matin prendre connaissance de ma réponse, j'aurais aimé que tu me fasses savoir si oui ou non elle répond à ta demande.

Ici nous ne sommes pas des robots mais des êtres vivants qui apprécions les relations humaines.