Aller au contenu

Expression écrite

Fiona766

Messages recommandés

Bonjour,

Hello, I'm sending you my homework. I think it's just and little I have no idea. J'ai peu d'idées et pense que c'est un peu trop juste.

I have attached the topic and my homework. ci-joint mon sujet "Fiche élève" et mon expression écrite.

Thank you. Paul-Armand

Merci d'avance pour la correction. Paul-Armand

Fiche élève 4 Plan your trip.odt expression ecrite européenne .odt

• E-Bahut

Bonjour Paul-Armand, bienvenue sur e-bahut,

To plan your trip

I would like to travel with my friends to visit a big  farm on an island.

I will go to Romania in the island of Braila. She <Souviens-toi qu’il y a 3 genres en anglais> It is located in the East of Romania. This island has an area of 76 000 ha.

I will visit a big farm that name named Agricost in the island. The farm operates 57 000ha. The island belongs to the farm. The farm has many employees. She <Rebelote> It is divided into 29 farms to have a great management. I am crazy about agriculture and I would like to visit a big farm with many tractors and harvesting machines. <Les 2 noms au pluriel puisque ces engins sont nombreux.

I will take the plane/I will fly if I go to Romania because Romania it is far away of from France and plane flying is more fast <Une révision s’impose> faster than going by train.

Autre construction de cette phrase : If I ever go to Romania, I will fly because it is…

• E-Bahut

Bonsoir,

Révise en particulier les deux points suivants afin de ne plus commettre d'erreurs sur :

- l'emploi des pronoms personnels he/she/it

- la formation et l'emploi des comparatifs et superlatifs irréguliers et ceux des adjectifs courts

Il faut connaître tout ça de façon réflexe.