Aller au contenu

Pouvez vous SVP corriger mon texte ?

alex72

Messages recommandés

Write a short essay in English (at least 150 words) giving the following information:

My favorite film is Ghostbusters. Ghostbusters was made in 1984, in June 8, 1984 in United States. It’s American supernatural comedy. The director and producer is Ivan Reitman.

There are any famous actors in Ghostbusters, notable film, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Sigourney Weaver, Harold Ramis, Rick Moranis, the list of ghostbusters characters in order Doctor Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Dana Barrett, Egon Spengler, Louis Tully.

Bill Muray is an American actor and comedian. He earns him an Emmy Award.

They are scientifics, paraspychologists, a trio. They find ectoplasmic residue.The universities decides to no longer fund the scientists, the main characters. They don’t work in University. They fiddle many experiments on their strudents. They find a place to fight ghosts. they create their ghost-catching organization or office and even go in front of the television. They work in the old firehouse building. The gate is located in women’s apartment. There are monsters in her kitchen. They catch their first ghosts in the princely salon of a large bourgeois hotel. This cost is one thousand dollards. It’s very expensive. After the hunt for ghosts is accelerating. Their business work very well. Venkman receive a representent  environnental protection agency and discute the ghosts’ storage facility. Monsters emerge from the apartment, Vekman's girlfriend is kidnapped and the neighbor is chased by a monster dog. He becomes the monster dog, keymaster Gozer.  Jul, gatekeeper, the monster is embodied in Dana Barrett, the girlfriend. She is bewitched. The building explodes because the ghosts are released. They throw in jail. They are looking for a plan. The authorities, mayer, finally collaborate in the plan with the presence of the army.  Mayer calls on Gostbusters to help save the city. They appear as the stars of New York. The monsters have taken possession of the building. At nightfall, human beings become a demon again. In the building, Gozer, the god  can ressurects. At the top of the tower, ghost hunters fight against the king of demons, Gozer. Gozer asks Ray to choose the monster he would like to perish. Ray choose Marshallow man. They combine the force of their laser guns to destroy the gate. The monsters died andthe inhabitants of the building come back to life. At the end of the film Dana and Peter kiss each other. They rid New York City of paranormal. The humanity wons.

I like this film. My favorite scene in the movie is the moment when a green ghost, disgusting blob, is eating in a hotel on a tray reserved for clients. Egon gets scared and calls out to his buddy by shouting Venkman. It's their first successful mission, that's why I chose this scene. The disguting blob, ghost returns at the end, the latest images. It’s funny. The musics of the film are mythicals. the humor of Peter Venkman, actor Bill Murray. I love Bill Murray. In the end the characters are heroes and they saved the town. I like beacuse it’ science fiction movie. It’s not real.  There are mysterious and the film is not scary but funny.

• E-Bahut
Il y a 21 heures, alex72 a dit :

Merci, oui promis, je ferai un bonne effort de relecture.

De toute évidence, tu ne l'as pas encore mis en pratique ? mais je prends note de ta bonne résolution. ;)