Aller au contenu

Correction

maël - missme

Messages recommandés

Bonjour JRB. J'espère que vous allez bien. Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît me corriger ma petite expression ? Merci.

I would like to take a gap year after high school and before going to university to reflect what I want to do in the future.

I decide to travel around the world to improve my English and to discover another culture. I would like to do some charity work too.

I think it could be valuable  for me. I will learn to develop new skills and to become more independent.

So, a year off could boot my future career.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour Maël,

Je ne vais pas aussi bien que mes rhumatismes mais je te dis quand même ça va, couci-couça, cahin-caha...! ?

I would like to take a gap year after high school and before going to university to reflect think about/consider what I want to do in the future.

I have already decided to travel around the world to improve my English and to discover another cultures. <Manquerais-tu d'ambition ? ? I would like to do some charity work too.

I think it could be a valuable asset  for to me. I will learn how to develop new skills and to become more independent.

So I do think a year off could boost my future career. <Rien à voir avec le foot !

Good job anyway! ?

Bonjour JRB.

Je dois faire ce travail. Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît me corriger ? Merc

You've just come back from an amazing gap year experience. Share your story, tell about the evolution of your feelings throughout the journey, what it changed for you or what helped you realize for your futur.

I took a gap year before going to university because I didn't really know what to do with my life. So, I decided to go to Australia to improve my English and do some charity work. I spend one year working in a ranch because I love animals and nature.

After arriving in the ranch, I discovered a new life and new landscapes. At the beginning, it was difficult for me to immerse myself in another culture.

On the morning, I took care of dogs, chickens, ducks and pigs. I gave them food and water. Then, I gathered horses to shoes them. In the afternoon, I built a pen for cows or a refuge for kangaroos. In the evening, I go by quad bike.

This year off was useful for me. It changed my life. It helps me know who I am really. It gives me a chance to grow up because I developed new skills and I become more independent and more responsible. I met a lot of new people too. I learnt about what I want to do in the future. I'll be a nurse for animals.

Going on a gap year boosts my future career because it will look great on your CV. Employers love it.

It was a very positive experience ! It’s something that I’ll remember for the rest of my life.

Thank you.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour Maël,

Il y a 5 heures, maël - missme a dit :

Bonjour JRB.

Je dois faire ce travail. Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît me corriger ? Merci

You've just come back from an amazing gap year experience. Share your story, tell about the evolution of your feelings throughout the journey, what it changed for you or what helped you realize for your future.

I took a gap year before going to university because I didn't really know what to do with my life. So, I decided to go to Australia to improve my English and do some charity work. I spent one year working in a ranch because I love animals and nature. >> to spend/spent/spent Il te faut connaître parfaitement tous les verbes irréguliers, c'est un impératif incontournable en anglais.

After arriving in the ranch, I discovered a new life and new landscapes. At the beginning, it was difficult for me to immerse myself in another culture.

In the morning, I took care of dogs, chickens, ducks and pigs. I gave them food and water. Then, I gathered horses to shoes (1) them. In the afternoon, I built a pen for cows or a refuge for kangaroos. In the evening, I go by rode a quad bike. (1) Relis-toi toujours attentivement comme si c'était l'écrit de quelqu'un d'autre, donc sans aucune pitié. Mettre un -s à un infinitif, quelle honte !

This year off was useful for me. It changed my life. It helped (2) me know who I am really. It gave (3) me a chance to grow up because I developed new skills and I became (4) more independent and more responsible. I met a lot of new people too. I learnt about what I want to do in the future. I'll be a nurse keeper for animals. (2, 3, 4) Tu es toujours dans ton récit >> prétérit

Having gone on a gap year will boost my future career because it will look great on your my CV. Employers love it. <<Dans ton récit, l'année sabbatique sera antérieure à ton futur emploi.

It was a very positive experience! It’s something that I’ll remember for the rest of my life.

Thank you.

Malgré certaines de mes remarques, j'ai pris du plaisir à te lire ; ton récit "coule" bien.

• E-Bahut
il y a 17 minutes, maël - missme a dit :

Merci JRB

j'ai ajouté :

After arriving in the ranch, I discovered a new life and new landscapes. At the beginning, it was difficult for me to immerse myself in another culture. My family missed me. <C'est dans l'autre sens que ça marche > I missed my family.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/miss

Merci