Aller au contenu

Correction d'un texte

Yourialexeievitchgagarine

Messages recommandés

Bonjour !

Je dois préparer un texte en anglais  pour me présenter avec plusieurs critères (en gras dans le texte: différents temps, des comparatifs et superlatifs, une date et heure, adverbes de fréquence ...). Je dois aussi commencer mon texte par un objet que je dois apporter.

Auriez-vous le temps et la gentillesse de me corriger mon texte ? Je vous remercie beaucoup pour votre aide !

The object that I brought with me is a judo medal. I won it last year. I began judo when I was 4 years old. I have now the blue belt but I have to pass the exam for the brown belt soon. 
I practise judo in a club twice a week. I think judo is one of the most complete sport that exist and I love this sport for his strong moral code that includes respect, self-control, 
courage and honor.

There are sometimes tournaments that usually take place on weekends. It is over there I won this medal. The next tournament will take place(peut-on dire "be" ou y a-t-il 
un synonyme de "take place" car deuxième fois que je l'utilise take ?) on Sunday 20 th September at 10 a.m. 

I have other hobbies than judo for example : playing tennis, going to the cinema, reading, watching films on TV, surfing the net, listening to music and going to the swimming pool in summer.

With my 14 years old, I'm the youngest of my family. I have got one sister, who is 22 years old and one brother who is 20 years old. They are very kind and I get on well with them. We have the same character: the three of us are reflective, conciliatory and very calm. It is why we spend a lot of time together.

I also have pets at home. I have fishes, and four degus. Degus are rodents from the same family as chinchillas and guinea pigs but they are smaller than both... I love those 
animals because they are very sociable and the most curious animals that I have never seen. I would also like to have a cat or a dog but my father doesn't agree with this. 

At school, I'm in the class 11VSB4. My favourite topic is mathematics. I really find it funnier and more interesting than all the other topics. After this year, I will go to the Gymnasium.

When I was younger I wanted to be a veterinary. Now I have changed my mind because I realized that I am too sensitive for this job. I don’t know yet what I am going to do but I want to do a job in touch with mathematics or physical.

Thank you !!!!!

• E-Bahut

Bonsoir,

Le 18/04/2020 à 16:46, Yourialexeievitchgagarine a dit :

Bonjour !

Je dois préparer un texte en anglais  pour me présenter avec plusieurs critères (en gras dans le texte: différents temps, des comparatifs et superlatifs, une date et heure, adverbes de fréquence ...). Je dois aussi commencer mon texte par un objet que je dois apporter.

Auriez-vous le temps et la gentillesse de me corriger mon texte ? Je vous remercie beaucoup pour votre aide !

The object that I brought with me is a judo medal. I won it last year. I began judo when I was 4 years old. I have now the blue belt but I have to pass the exam for the brown belt soon.

I practise judo in a club twice a week. I think judo is one of the most complete sports that exist and I love this sport for his (1)  its strong moral code that includes respect, self-control, 
courage and honor. (1) Souviens-toi qu'il y a 3 genres en anglais : masculin/féminin/neutre

There are sometimes tournaments that usually take place on weekends. It is over there I won this medal. The next tournament will take place <(2)> happen/occur on Sunday 20 th September at 10 a.m. (2) Dictionnaire bilingue gratuit en ligne : https://www.wordreference.com/

I have other hobbies than judo for example : playing tennis, going to the cinema, reading, watching films on TV, surfing the net, listening to music and going to the swimming pool in summer.

With my Being 14 years old, (3) I'm the youngest  one of in my family. I have got one sister who is 22 (years old) and one brother who is 20 (years old). They are very kind and I get on well with them. We have the same character: the three of us are reflective, conciliatory and very calm. It is/That is the reason/ why we spend a lot of time together. (3)  "years old" n'est pas indispensable pour exprimer l'âge, le chiffre suffit après le verbe be.

I also have pets at home. I have fishes and four degus.(*) Degus are rodents from the same family as chinchillas and guinea pigs but they are smaller than both the latter. (4) I love those animals because they are very sociable and the most curious animals that I have never (5) seen. I would also like to have a cat or a dog but my father doesn't agree with this. (4) the latter = ces deux derniers (5) quand jamais a un sens positif  comme ici, il se rend par ever // never est de sens négatif = ne...jamais

(*) Je connais le nom octodon mais j'ignorais le nom degu. Merci de m'avoir donné l'occasion de l'apprendre.

At school, I'm in the class 11VSB4. My favourite topic is mathematics. I really find it funnier and more interesting than all the other topics. After this year, I will go to the Gymnasium.

When I was younger I wanted to be a veterinary surgeon/vet. Now I have changed my mind because I realized that I am too sensitive for this job. I don’t know yet what I am going to do but I want to do a job in touch with mathematics or physics. = les sciences physiques

Thank you !!!!! You're welcome ?

Connaissant ta classe à présent, je suis épaté par ta maîtrise de l'anglais, bravo. ?

Bonne continuation.

Petit clin d'oeil ci-dessous ?

Capture.JPG.d86fb81c62c8321a9a893be05f0db179.JPG

Bonjour JRB !

Je ne sais pas comment vous remercier pour votre correction. ?Tout est super bien expliqué et cela m'aide vraiment beaucoup.

Je n'ai pas un bon niveau d'anglais malheureusement... Je dois souvent adapter ce que je veux dire pour que cela soit plus facile à formuler et je dois aussi chercher sur internet pour la grammaire par exemple. J'espère que cela m'aidera à m'améliorer.

En tout cas, je vous dis encore mille mercis pour le temps que vous avez pris à corriger.

Et merci pour le petit clin d'oeil ! J'adore ces animaux ?.

Très bon dimanche !!!

• E-Bahut

Bonjour Youri,

il y a 25 minutes, Yourialexeievitchgagarine a dit :

Je n'ai pas un bon niveau d'anglais malheureusement... Je dois souvent adapter ce que je veux dire pour que cela soit plus facile à formuler et je dois aussi chercher sur internet pour la grammaire par exemple. J'espère que cela m'aidera à m'améliorer.

Je pense que tu te sous-estimes car je vois souvent des écrits qui n'ont qu'une vague ressemblance avec l'anglais, hélas. ☹️ Ton texte est loin d'entrer dans cette catégorie-là.

Comme je suis souvent amené  à le rappeler, il faut oublier sa langue maternelle quand on écrit en anglais.

Inscris-toi sur https://www.anglaisfacile.com/ ce site gratuit est une véritable mine de ressources qui ne demandent qu'à être exploitées. ? Profites-en ! ?

Bonne journée.

• 2 semaines plus tard...