Aller au contenu

My sister's keeper

Lyysa

Messages recommandés

Bonjour, je fais un devoir sur le film My sister's keeper en répondant à des questions, pouvez-vous me corriger mon devoir s'il vous plaît ? Merci d'avance

My sister's keeper

1. For Anna, babies are the fruit of chance, she explains that in heaven there are souls that twirl until the moment two people on earth make love generating baby at random. However there are babies who are conceived one evening when the woman has forgotten her pill. The baby is not wanted then but it is an accident. While those who can not have planned their baby.

2. According to her, it is not a coincidence since she was created to save her sister, Kate. So she thinks that if her sister would not have been sick she would still be in the sky waiting to integrate a body but chance or not she is there.

3. She was conceived from a very specific genetic combination in order to save her sister who has leukemia by giving her parts of it.

4. Since her sister is sick, everything revolves around her sister's illness. His mother and aunt have left their jobs to take care of Kate and all their conversations only turn around her illness. An example of change: all food is organic and sterilized.

5. Their relationship is peculiar but filled with an indescribable love. However since everything revolves around Kate, the parents forsake the other children who feel sidelined since they did not even notice the problems of their son. Sara, the mother, does everything to save her daughter until she even harms Anna. Their whole life is focused only on Kate damaging relationships between others. Nevertheless, through the film we can see that they do what they can for each other.

6. She wants to sue her parents because if her sister would not have been sick she would not be there. If she gets an operation to give one of her kidneys to her sister, she will not be able to do certain things anymore, she will not have fun anymore as she would like. She knows that she will always have to be careful and will not be able to live long. For her, she is as important as her sister. Moreover if the transplantation does not work, it will risk big health problems.

7. They do not understand his choice and get angry. Upset by her decision, some try to understand it while others do not want to understand and do everything to change her decision.

8. Yes, because she has the right to do what she wants. She too has the right to choose how to lead her life to the detriment of her sister. By saying what she did, she expresses what she has been feeling for a long time.

9. They are very angry at her because it's like she wants to kill her sister. His mother is upset, she does not understand her choice and will do everything so that Anna is operating to save her sister. While her father, at first, does not understand how they got there, when she decided to make that decision but after a while he is on his side and tries to understand it by not forcing it. Yes and no because creating a child just to save his other child is a crime, it's very selfish on the part of parents, even if it is to save their daughter, they have no right to choose the utility that will have their future child and conceive that for that

10. For me yes and no because she certainly condemns her sister to death but she is right because she does not have to be forced to have surgery to save her sister while in cons part its life is going to be limited . She can not do anything she wants later and she will have to be careful. So it's hard to take part in this story but I totally understand Anna and knowing that I was born just to heal my sister is horrible.

11. She hires a lawyer because she claims the right to be responsible for her body by medically emancipating herself. She wants to sue her parents for violating the rights of her body so that there is only she who has her body to not have surgery to save her sister.

12. She decides to make this choice because, as we learn from the end of the story, Kate asked her because she is tired of suffering, she does not want to be operated on again for die in peace and join his boyfriend, Taylor, who died before her because he also had an illness. Sara sues her parents to fulfill her sister's wish: to die.

13. He understands Sara and decides to help him by winning the case against the girl's parents so that she can dispose of her body alone. He decides to help him because he is epileptic and knows what it feels like not to be master of his body.

14. Sara has lived since her birth a life that revolves around her sister, a focus of her parents only on Kate but also since she was conceived to cure her sister, she has always had medical appointments, operations, complications after giving bone marrow. And finally a restricted life not to try not to be able to save his sister.

15. In making this decision, her mother can deny her and no longer want to see her, she knows that Kate's health will deteriorate and then condemns her sister to death.

16. She is right to do this simply because it is not up to her parents to decide what to do with her body. The only harm she has is that she condemns her sister against the envy of her parents.

17. She has the right to do this because even though she is not of age she does not have to be forced to have surgery, risk complications and make her life more complicated to save her sister.

18. I would understand her because she has the right to choose how she uses her body. I do not have to force her because I want to save my other girl at the expense of the other. It would hurt me because I know it will be harder to save my daughter but in no way would I force one of my daughter to heal my other daughter.

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Le 01/12/2019 à 11:30, Lyysa a dit :

Bonjour, je fais un devoir sur le film My sister's keeper en répondant à des questions, pouvez-vous me corriger mon devoir s'il vous plaît ? Merci d'avance

My sister's keeper

1. For Anna, babies are the fruit of chance, she explains that in heaven there are souls that twirl until the moment two people on earth make love generating baby at random. However there are babies who are conceived one evening when the woman has forgotten her pill. The baby is not wanted then but it is an accident. While those who cannot have planned their baby.<Cette phrase n'est pas claire du tout, il y manque un ou plusieurs éléments. Qu'as-tu voulu dire exactement ?

2. According to her, it is not a coincidence since she was created to save her sister, Kate. So she thinks that if her sister would not have had not been sick she would still be in the sky waiting to integrate a body but chance or not she is there.<Faute de concordance des temps, c'est le past perfect qu'il fallait employer.

3. She was conceived from a very specific genetic combination in order to save her sister who has leukemia by giving her parts of it.

4. Since her sister is sick, everything revolves around her sister's illness. His (*) Her mother and aunt have left their jobs to take care of Kate and all their conversations only turn around her illness. An example of change: all food is organic and sterilized.(*) Rappel utile => L'adjectif possessif doit être accordé en genre avec le possesseur. Serais-tu étourdie ? :(

5. Their relationship is peculiar but filled with an indescribable love. However since everything revolves around Kate, the parents forsake the other children who feel sidelined since they did not even notice the problems of their son sister. <Il s'agit bien de  Kate, pas vrai ? Sara, the mother, does everything to save her daughter until she even harms Anna. Their whole life is focused only on Kate damaging relationships between others. Nevertheless, through the film we can see that they do what they can for each other.

6. She wants to sue her parents because if her sister would not have <bis> had not been sick she would not be there. If she gets undergoes an operation to give her sister one of her kidneys to her sister, she will not be able to do certain things anymore, she will not have fun anymore as she would like. She knows that she will always have to be careful and will not be able to live long. For her, she is as important as her sister. Moreover if the transplantation does not work, it will risk bring about/cause big health problems.

7. They do not understand his <Encore ?! Je ne dispose pas du texte support, donc c'est à toi de voir dorénavant choice and get angry. Upset by her decision, some try to understand it while others do not want to understand and do everything to change her decision.

8. Yes, because she has the right to do what she wants. She too has the right to choose how to lead her life to the detriment of her sister. By saying what she did, she expresses what she has been feeling for a long time.

9. They are very angry at her because it's like she wants as if she wanted to kill her sister. His <?! mother is upset, she does not understand her choice and will do everything so that Anna is operating operated on to save her sister. While her father, at first, does not understand how they got there, when she decided to take/make that decision but after a while he is on his <?! side and tries to understand it <?! by not forcing it. <?! À qui ou quoi renvoie ce pronom neutre répété ? Yes and no because creating a child just to save his < Quel est l'adjectif possessif neutre de la 3ème personne singulier ? Certainement pas "his" other child is a crime, it's very selfish on the part of parents, even if it is to save their daughter, they have no right to choose the utility use that their future baby <Le groupe sujet devant le verbe. Autrement dit : pas d'inversion sujet-verbe, tu n'écris pas en français> will have their future child and conceive that it for that.

10. For me yes and no because she certainly condemns her sister to death but she is right because she does not have to be forced to have surgery to save her sister while in cons part its <Ma langue au chat life is going to be limited . She cannot do anything she wants later and she will have to be careful. So it's hard to take part in this story but I totally understand Anna and knowing that I was born just to heal my sister is horrible.

11. She hires a lawyer because she claims the right to be responsible for her body by medically emancipating herself. She wants to sue her parents for violating the rights of her body so that there is only she who has her body not to have surgery to save her sister.

12. She decides to make this choice because, as we learn from the end of the story, Kate asked her because she is tired of suffering, she does not want to be operated on again for to die in peace and join his <Et encore !> her boyfriend, Taylor, who died before her because he also had an illness. Sara sues her parents to fulfill her sister's wish: to die.

13. He understands Sara and decides to help him by winning the case against the girl's parents so that she can dispose of her body alone. He decides to help him because he is epileptic and knows what it feels like not to be master of his body.

14. Since she was born Sara has lived since her birth a life that revolves around her sister, a focus of her parents only on Kate but also since she was conceived to cure her sister, she has always had medical appointments, operations, complications after giving bone marrow. And finally a restricted life not to try not to be able to save his sister.

15. In making this decision, her mother can deny her and no longer want to see her, she knows that Kate's health will deteriorate and then condemns her sister to death.

16. She is right to do this simply because it is not up to her parents to decide what to do with her body. The only harm she has is that she condemns her sister against the envy wish of her parents.

17. She has the right to do this because even though she is not of age she does not have to be forced to have surgery, risk complications and make her life more complicated to save her sister.

18. I would understand her because she has the right to choose how she uses her body. I do not have to force her because I want to save my other girl at the expense of the other. It would hurt me because I know it will be harder to save my daughter but in no way would I force one of my daughters to heal my other daughter.

Tu as un réel souci avec l'emploi des proms possessifs. Revois le dans ta grammaire.

C'est d'autant plus regrettable que, même sans disposer du support, je trouve que tes réponses sont bien argumentées.

Bonne continuation.