Aller au contenu

Expression écrite

maël/missme

Messages recommandés

Bonjour

Pouvez-vous me corriger mon texte ? Merci

In 2010, I decided to settle in a sustainable  ecovillage near Nancy with my friends. It was a small community with few residents who wanted to respect nature and live more mindfully.

My goal has been to change my way of life. So, I lived in a house made off wood.  I had only a bed, a table and a stove. I didn't have electricity. I produce dmy own food : i raised hens, rabbits  and grow vegetables and fruits. I drank water source. The place was cut off the rest of the world and there was no noise.

It was an exciting experience.To my mind, it's easy to live in an ecovillage even if you don't have electricity. There are a lot of benefits : you are not stressed and worried. You can relax  too. Living in an ecovillage means a better quality life. I think it is a good life lesson. 

• E-Bahut

Bonjour,

Il y a 7 heures, maël/missme a dit :

Bonjour

Pouvez-vous me corriger mon texte ? Merci

In 2010, I decided to settle in a sustainable  eco-village near Nancy with my friends. It was a small community with few residents who wanted to respect nature and live in a greater awareness/conciousness/mindfulness more mindfully. <Cet adverbe n'existant pas, du moins à ma connaissance, à sa place je te propose 3 noms.

My goal has been <Pourquoi ce present perfect ? Tu es toujours dans ton récit > preterit> was to change my way of life. So, I lived in a house made off wood.  I only had a bed, a table and a stove. I didn't have electricity. I produced my own food: i raised hens, rabbits  and grow grew vegetables and fruits. I drank water source (*) spring water. The place was cut off the rest of the world and there was no noise.

(*) Dans un nom composé de nom + nom, celui des 2 qui a valeur de déterminant se place naturellement devant l'autre comme si c'était un adjectif épithète, pardi ! ;) C'est à mémoriser car cette construction est très fréquente.

It was an exciting experience.To my mind, it's easy to live in an eco-village even if you don't have electricity. There are a lot of benefits: you are not stressed and nor worried. <"ni...ni", tu t'en souviens ? You can relax  too. Living in an eco-village means a better life quality.<Voir note (*) ci-dessus I think it is a good life lesson.