Aller au contenu

Dialogue Rédigé, Aide Pour Corriger Quelques Fautes

Lebe-dein-leben

Messages recommandés

Bonjour à tous! Voici un dialogue que j'ai du rédiger, et j'aurais besoin d'aide pour m'aider à corriger des fautes que j'ai sûrement du faire.

Mon rôle dans ce dialogue est de donner des avantages concernant la plantation d'arbres, et un camarade doit donner des inconvénients, ses paroles correspondent aux "(...)"

I think planting a tree can be a great idea which has many advantages.

Firstly, a small garden is paradise no? Instead of buying fruits in stores, planting a fruit tree at home produces its own fruits, which is better because it's truly less expensive. In addition, I think it's more secure because we know exactly where the products come from since it is your garden.

And imagine you are cooking an apple pie. You don't have a car and you need apples immediately. If you had an apple tree in your garden, you could have apples quickly and eat your pie! Can you deny the fact that it's a good advantage?

(...)

Yes yes, you say that it is dangerous because the tree can fall and I agree with you. But storms don't happen often here and it's really rare and not commun that lightning falls on a tree! Can you give me an example?

(...)

Hum ok, you are right, however I think planting trees is still good, especially for our planet. Indeed, they produce oxygen which improves the quality of air we breathe.

(...)

I don't share your point of view, planting a tree isn't a waste of time. In my opinion, it's all the people who spend their time in front of their their game consoles or computer who waste their time! They better get outside, enjoy the weather and gardening because it's very good for health and enables to improve social relationships.

(...)

Of course. Me, I have a large garden and fruit trees at home and I think it's a very good thing because it allow me to spend time with my parents. First, I go to pick the fruits in a basket with my father and I use them with my mother to cooking for pies or jams. Then we all meet, my father, my mother, my brothers and me and we savor them together. Don't you think it's a very friendly activity that brings families?

(...)

Yes It's truth but it's worth the wait. Many drugs are produced by plants. For example, my Spanish teacher learned me that the habitants of Bolivia in Latin America who live in the mountains, chew coca leaves to treat altitude sickness, headache and nausea.

(...)

I'm glad to have you convinced. And we are the 8th of March and fall is the ideal season to plant trees. So let's go!

• E-Bahut

Bonsoir,

I think planting a tree can be a great idea which has many advantages.

Firstly, a small garden is paradise no isn't it? Instead of buying fruits in stores, planting a fruit tree at home produces its own fruits, which is better because it's truly less expensive. In addition, I think it's more secure because we know exactly where the products come from since it is your garden.

And imagine you are cooking an apple pie. You don't have a car and you need apples immediately. If you had an apple tree in your garden, you could have apples quickly and eat your pie! Can you deny the fact that it's a good advantage?

(...)

Yes yes, you say that it is dangerous because the tree can fall and I agree with you. But storms don't happen often here and it's really rare and not common that lightning falls on a tree! Can you give me an example?

(...)

Hum OK, you are right, however I think planting trees is still good, especially for our planet. Indeed, they produce oxygen which improves the quality of the air we breathe.

(...)

I don't share your point of view, planting a tree isn't a waste of time. In my opinion, it's all the people who spend their time in front of their their game consoles or computer who waste their time! They had better get outside, enjoy the weather and gardening because it's very good for their health and enables them to improve social relationships.

(...)

Of course. Me, I have a large garden and fruit trees at home and I think it's a very good thing because it allows me to spend time with my parents. <L'anglais ignore " moi, je " et se contente d'accentuer le pronom sujet I, ce que tu feras à l'oral. First, I go to pick the fruits in a basket with my father and I use them with my mother to cook pies or jams. Then we all meet, my father, my mother, my brothers and me and we savour them together. Don't you think it's a very friendly activity that brings families together?

(...)

Yes It's truth true but it's worth the wait waiting. Many drugs are produced by plants. For example, my Spanish teacher learned taught me that the Bolivians / inhabitants of Bolivia (in Latin America) who live in the mountains, chew coca leaves to treat altitude sickness, headache and nausea. Attention : to learn sth = apprendre qqch (pour soi) <---> to teach sb sth = apprendre qqch à qqn =>> teacher, c'est celui/celle qui enseigne aux autres, ton professeur.

(...)

I'm glad to have you I convinced you. And we are the 8th of today is March 8 and fall winter is the ideal season to plant trees. So let's go! Revois comment s'écrit une date. Même si l'oral emploie le numéral ordinal (tu diras donc March the 8th), l'écrit se contente du cardinal.

Accessoirement, revois aussi l'ordre et la date des diverses saisons. ;)

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering