Aller au contenu

Correction D'un Texte

nikos

Messages recommandés

bonjour tout le monde,

voilà je viens de faire une dissertation.Serait-il possible que quelqu'un corrige mes fautes?merc par avance :-)

My favourite film is entitled Gladiator.The director of this movie is Ridley Scott.This is the better movie I had ever seen.It is about a man's life (named Maximus) who was a general before became a gladiator.His wife and his son were killed and he wishes to take revenge.I like this film because the scenes are masterful in the stage setting(ds sa mise en scene).This movie is hard whith the scene of fight but it also touching.The music of the film is also magnificient and coincides perfectlywhith the (transition) of various scenes.The film respect the notion of honor and loyalty.It's an excellent movie based on historic fact wich are extremly well reconstituted.The reconstitution of Rome and the Coliseum is very realistic.There are also greek eferences.For example, both senators, Gaius and Gracchus, close to the people: reference to the greek Tibinuss and Gaius Gracchus.The film also shows the difficult life of the gladiator and the courage they had to enter the arena.

Voilà je n'est pas trouver bcp de strusture ms bon...merc ide me cooriger et bonne année a vous.nico

• E-Bahut

My favourite film is entitled Gladiator.

The director of this movie is Ridley Scott . movie peut etre trop familier cherche des synonymes

This is the better movie I had ever seen.the best film i have ever seen (c tjs le meilleur)

It is about a man's life (named Maximus) who was a general before became a gladiator.before he- it's about the life of a man named Maximus who was a general before becoming a gladiator

His wife and his son were killed and he wishes to take revenge.

I like this film because the scenes are masterful in the stage setting(ds sa mise en scene).because the stage setting is very intellegently made...(ou ce que tu veux dire...)

This movie is hard whith the scene of fight but it also touching.this film has some bloody battles scenes but there is also softer scenes

The music of the film is also magnificient and coincides perfectlywhith the (transition) of various scenes. the music of the film is fantastic and makes the transition with the various scenes smoothly

The film respect the notion of honor and loyalty.

It's an excellent movie based on historic fact wich are extremly well reconstituted.

The reconstitution of Rome and the Coliseum is very realistic.

There are also greek references.For example, both senators, Gaius and Gracchus, close to the people: reference to the greek Tibinuss and Gaius Gracchus.

The film also shows the difficult life of the gladiator and the courage they had to enter the arena.

conclusion personnelle

:) voila je t'ai corrigé tes petites fautes !! il se peut qu'il en reste des petites mais je ne pense pas ! ;)

Je fais des petites modifs, vous me dites si je m'suis trompé ;)

•who was a general before became a gladiator. > becoming, (comme tu l'as écrit par la suite ;) ) .

• he wishes to take revenge. > wished (en concordance avec killed)

•whith > with (faute de clavier ;) )

•wich> which (eh oui, les langues germaniques ont la facheuse tendance à mettre des h partout ;) )

Excuse moi de t'avoir donné cette impression Trollet, j'ai juste voulu donner un complément d'information.

Pour éviter tout quiproquo le message fâcheux a été supprimé et j'espère que tu ne gardera pas de moi ce ton, qui n'était pas celui que je m'imaginais en écrivant ce post.

Toutes mes excuses.

• 4 semaines plus tard...

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering