Aller au contenu

preterit simple + forme en be+ing au preterit

llaura

Messages recommandés

pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plait?

voila. je dois mettre les verbes au preterit simple ou a la forme en be+ing selon le sens.

1. what ... you [do] when you saw the big black spider on your leg?

2. i [scream] but i ... not [touch] it! I [call] for help.

3. And what ... you {do]?

4. i quietly [lie] on the grass and [sunbathe]. Mark [sit] next to me. He [read comics. And you know what? When i [scream], he just [laugh] and not [lift] a finger! That idiot !!!

5. What ... you [do] then?

6. well, i [take ] a Kleenex out of Mark's pocket. i {pick up} the spider whit it. Mark still [read]. But when he [see] the spider right in the middle of his comics, he [go] into a rage and i [laugh] a lot!

je souterais aussi des explictions...

merci beaucoup

laura

pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plait?

voila. je dois mettre les verbes au preterit simple ou a la forme en be+ing selon le sens.

1. what did you do when you saw the big black spider on your leg?

2. i screamed but i did not touch it! I called for help.

3. And what did you do?

4. i was quietly lying on the grass and sunbathing. Mark was sitting next to me. He was reading comics. And you know what? When i screamed, he just laughed and did not lift a finger! That idiot !!!

5. What did you do then?

6. well, i took a Kleenex out of Mark's pocket. i picked up the spider with it. Mark was still reading. But when he saw the spider right in the middle of his comics, he went into a rage and i laughed a lot!

je souterais aussi des explictions...

merci beaucoup

laura

J'espère que cela t'ai aidé et n'hésite pas à me contacter dorénavant pour d'autres problèmes en anglais.... Tu me diras si c'était bien....

1. what did you do when you saw the big black spider on your leg?

2. i screamed but i did not touch it! I called for help.

3. And what did you do?

4. i was quietly lying on the grass and sunbathing. Mark was sitting next to me. He was reading comics. And you know what? When i screamed, he just laughed and did not lift a finger! That idiot !!!

5. What did you do then?

6. well, i took a Kleenex out of Mark's pocket. i picked up the spider with it. Mark was still reading. But when he saw the spider right in the middle of his comics, he went into a rage and i laughed a lot!

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering