Aller au contenu

Cned Anglais I Hope You Wil Correct Me, The Syntaxe :)

Messages recommandés

:rolleyes: Bonjour ou bonsoir

Can you help me to correct my mistakes in english please and the syntax if you can, please help me for the last time if you want ,it's just for your correction kiss

Have a good sunday

I hope you will answer me , j'espère que je n'ai pas fait trop de fautes, vous me direz, :) french kiss sur la jour

a)This text is about downshifters, people who have chosen to give up a materialist lifestyle: simple life.

B) The journalist wants to show us that people live differently without materialist life.It's more ecological and some people don't need too much money, people can have free time.

c) Their courses teach them to live, to buy, just with the necessary things: ici,je ne suis pas sure que ma phrase en english soit correct , pouurais tu la remanier . They learn to have an ecological life and to intent to be careful for our planet (it's is in good english?)

Can you correct if it's in bad english

Thank you

see you soon

obviousa

p_up.gif/board/index.php?act=report&t=18356&p=68792&st=0">p_report.gif

• 6 mois plus tard...

c) Their courses teach them to live, to buy, just with the necessary things: ici,je ne suis pas sure que ma phrase en english soit correct , pouurais tu la remanier . They learn to have an ecological life and to intent to be careful for our planet (it's is in good english?)

une proposition.

their lesson teach them to buy just necessary things

or

their lesson teach them to live with only they need

or a mixx of the two answer !

• 2 mois plus tard...

une proposition.

their lesson teach them to buy just necessary things

or

their lesson teach them to live with only they need

or a mixx of the two answer !

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

• Créer...
spam filtering
spam filtering